Trusted Quality, Proven Results
Simple, clean and innovative design is the hallmark of a Klacko Radar Arch.
There are no compromises between style and utility. Adventure awaits with our proven designs and trusted service.
Frequently Asked Arch Questions
- How long have you been building Arches?
- Klacko has been in the Marine fabrication business since 1960. Our first sailboat arch was in the early 70s.
- Klacko designs are often imitated but never duplicated.
- What kind of input can a client have on their arch design?
- Every arch Klacko builds is custom built for the client and their yacht.
- ‘One on One’ consultation from start to finish
- What does a Klacko Sailboat Arch Cost?
- Depending on your boat size and options chosen, budget between 7-13k
- We provide a full and detailed estimate based on location, vessel and client requirements.
- Can you ship a Tower in a Box style arch?
- We do not provide or recommend universal or flat packed arches. In our opinion you can not attain the quality and strength necessary for a proper ocean rated davit arch.
- Many names for an arch…which one is it?
- Cockpit, Radar, Solar, Davit, Fishing tower, Arche en Inox, Rollbar…. they are all the same to us.
- What material do you work with?
- All our material is USA manufactured marine grade 316L Stainless Steel
- What is your build schedule?
- Currently booking Fall 2022
- Do you have the measurements for my boat?
- Yes, we have a large library of boat dimensions, however with boats…they are all unique and always need a second look.
- Do you provide Canvas services?
- No, however we will happily work with a Canvas Mfg of your choosing for a fully integrated design package
- If you are starting out or replacing your old canvas, we highly recommend installing the arch before or simultaneously.
- Can you integrate our existing canvas system
- Yes, in most cases we are able to integrate your canvas into our arch system. Sometimes, you can expect some small canvas modifications to get things perfect
- What the best way to get a Project Estimate?
- Start by emailing us some photos of your boat. Please include shots of the bimini and mounting areas for the arch (deck toerail area).