Canadian Superwind Distributor
Klacko Marine is your source for the Superwind SW350 Product line. We have successfully distributed Superwind Products for over 15 yrs. Our two companies share a devotion for products that are simple, effective and built to last.
We absolutely love Superwind’s priority to fast and effective sales & support service ….which is a rarity in this day and age. Communication is fast and direct from their very knowledgeable technical staff. Superwind spare parts are available the World over, so rest assured you are covered.
Superwind Turbines are made of the highest quality materials: salt water resistant aluminum alloy, and stainless steel. They are built to exacting standards and must overcome scores of pass/fail tooling points and multiple inspection steps – even before being individually quality control tested when fully constructed.
In the Off-Grid Power Generation world, especially when it comes to micro wind turbines, the name superwind is synonymous with survival. Of course the reason most professionals only will use this commercial/professional rated equipment is they likely have had to use something else in the past, and it didn’t work very long. And, for those same professionals, ‘survival” isn’t enough – it has to make reliable power. Superwind does both. More here….
Superwind 350 Kit – $2650 USD
Klacko 9ft Stainless Steel Mast Kit -$700 USD
*we keep the pricing in USD due to the variable nature of the CAD:USD Fx. We accept both CAD and USD funds. Pricing subject to change. FOB St.Catharines,ON.
The Superwind 350 Kit includes:
- Superwind 350 unit – available in 12V or 24V
- Our newest version of unbelievably quiet blades – these carbon-fiber reinforced blades combine outstanding aerodynamic performance with super-quiet operation.
- SCR Marine Charge Controller – designed with the ability to charge two banks of batteries, as well as a wide range of battery types (including AGM and lithium technologies).
- Diversion Load Resistor – works in tandem with our high-tech diversion load controller to allow for full battery charging, and enables truly autonomous operation.
- Safety-Stop Switch
- Delrin Marine Mast Integration Bushing – works with any 2″ schedule 40 aluminum masts as well as 2 1/4″ stainless steel tube (2.25″, 16 gauge wall). Ask for details.
How much wind do you need to make power? Charge Curve for the SW350
Lithium Battery Bank (LiFePO4) + Superwind click here to read more
All superwind 350 turbines share the same installation manual. click here to read the SW350 instructions.
Superwind 350 technical data
- rated power 350 Watts
- rated wind speed 12.5 m/s
- cut in wind speed 3.5 m/s
- cut off wind speed none
- rotor diameter 1.22 m
- number of blades 3
- blade material CFRP (Carbon Fibre Base)
- rotor speed 500-1300 rpm
- generator permanent magnet, 3-phase w/ Neodymium magnets
- voltage output 12VDC, 24 VDC or 48 VDC
- connection charge controller
- speed regulation passive pitch control
- power regulation passive pitch control
- main brake electro dynamic – generator short-circuit
- weight 11.5 kg
- rotor thrust (operation) 64 N