NEW SOFTGRIP ROPE CLUTCH
Optimised SOFTGRIP braid technology.
Drawing on experience in both mechanical and textile product design the new XTX Soft Grip Clutch uses a combination of new materials to offer mid load rope holding in a lightweight, compact device. Using an innovative new braided ‘soft grip’ technology to engage and hold a loaded line, the XTX benefits from being very ‘kind’ to the rope cover with a controlled and easy release. $199.95+tax/shipping from Klacko Marine
Using an innovative new braided “soft-grip” technology to engage and hold a loaded line, the XTX benefits from being very “kind” to the rope cover with a controlled and easy release.
- Ultra-lightweight mid-load rope holding
- Optimized SOFTGRIP braid with high-performance braid anchor technology
- Gentle on rope covers – increase the lifecycle of your ropes
- Neat, retracting toggle for fingertip control of clutching power
- Controlled and consistent release across a full range of loads
- Push-button clutch activation with lock-open indicator
- Fully enclosed body protects against accidental release.
- Small footprint and very low profile with no handle rotation space required
- Simple, versatile installation – 2 fasteners for deck, bulkhead, rig or tunnel mounting
- Remote release capability
- Easy set-up, no performance tuning required.
- On-deck access for cleaning or replacing SOFTGRIP diameter changes