Trusted Quality, Proven Results
Simple, clean and innovative design is the hallmark of a Klacko Radar Arch. We are the authority when it comes to Bluewater Marine hardware. Our arches can be found the world over and instantly turn heads for one simple reason…they have good design.
Frequently Asked Arch Questions
- How long have you been building Arches?
- Klacko has been in the Marine fabrication business since 1960. Our first sailboat arch was in the early 70s.
- Klacko designs are often imitated but never duplicated.
- What kind of input can a client have on their arch design?
- Every arch Klacko builds is custom built for the client and their yacht.
- ‘One on One’ consultation from start to finish
- What does a Klacko Sailboat Arch Cost?
- Depending on your boat size and options chosen, budget between 7-13k
- We provide a full and detailed estimate based on location, vessel and client requirements.
- Can you ship a Tower in a Box style arch?
- We do not provide or recommend universal or flat packed arches. In our opinion you can not attain the quality and strength necessary for a proper ocean rated davit arch.
- Many names for an arch…which one is it?
- Cockpit, Radar, Solar, Davit, Fishing tower, Arche en Inox, Rollbar…. they are all the same to us.
- What material do you work with?
- All our material is USA manufactured marine grade 316L Stainless Steel
- What is your build schedule?
- Currently booking Fall 2022
- Do you have the measurements for my boat?
- Yes, we have a large library of boat dimensions, however with boats…they are all unique and always need a second look.
- Do you provide Canvas services?
- No, however we will happily work with a Canvas Mfg of your choosing for a fully integrated design package
- If you are starting out or replacing your old canvas, we highly recommend installing the arch before or simultaneously.
- Can you integrate our existing canvas system
- Yes, in most cases we are able to integrate your canvas into our arch system. Sometimes, you can expect some small canvas modifications to get things perfect
- What the best way to get a Project Estimate?
- Start by emailing us some photos of your boat. Please include shots of the bimini and mounting areas for the arch (deck toerail area).